We support teams to deliver successful projects while reducing costly dysfunctions.
Assessing Organizational Strength and Weakness
- Our 7balance Culture Strength Index examines your organization in areas of leadership, strategy, communication, collaboration, effectiveness, engagement and process. This provides a holistic overview of strengths and weakness; and allows us to target solutions that are individualized for your organization.
Providing Program, Project And Process Management Solutions
- Working alongside your team to ramp up new projects and ensure a successful start.
- Creating comprehensive Program Plans that ensure projects deliver with greater accuracy.
- Driving Process Improvements is a key objective to support project and team performance.
- Implementing change in a way that is manageable for all involved.
- Identifying inefficiencies quickly and implementing changes to reduce waste permanently.
Improving Collaboration And Team Balance
- Building Team Standards checks your team health and builds successful project teams.
- Resolving cultural gaps and different sets of norms that cause frequent disconnects following M&A.
- Delivering holistic improvements with De-Stress Options and Team Building Solutions.
- Balancing at a deeper level with Mindfulness At Work and Energy Solutions.
- Facilitation helps you get the most out of workshops and planning sessions.
Enhancing Communication And Trust
- Working with teams to up-level communications to solve costly dysfunctions and improve project deliveries.
- Clarifying how Trust matters in organizations for leaders and team members alike and improving this key value.
- Working through different View Points or Options to be heard where there is a breakdown in communication.
Looking for a solution or training options not listed? Please let us know! We cover a wide variety program needs and are constantly adding to our offering and will gladly develop solutions for you.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.877.889.8077 to discuss how Astrid can drive improvements for your organization.